Philippa is an organisational development expert and co-lead of Nous’ organisational performance and leadership work.
She brings 20 years’ experience in senior human resources (HR) leadership and consulting roles, specialising in reform, leadership, capability and change.
- Led strategic advisory support to a sector-wide review of workforce structures and culture in the context of public sector reform
- Designed and delivered a contemporary multi-modal leadership program for a cohort of 200 executive leaders
- Developed immediate and long-term priorities for the cultural reform and capability transformation of a large government agency
- Led a review of workplace culture and the subsequent delivery of widespread reforms to address embedded bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination
- Provided expert advice on sector-wide workforce planning to support the development of the Australian Digital Health Agency Capability Action Plan.
Outside of Nous
Philippa holds a PhD in organisational behaviour from the Australian National University. Her research examined topics of organisational culture, work motivation and job performance with the objective of supporting genuine evidence-based decision-making within organisations.
Philippa serves as a non-executive director on the board of Care Inc, a not-for-profit organisation delivering financial counselling and legal services to low-income consumers and victims of domestic violence. She is also a member of the Australian HR Institute and a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
In her spare time...
Philippa enjoys getting outdoors and having adventures with her young family.