Phillip has a background in financial services and strategy.
He is experienced in financial analysis, strategic planning and improving end-user engagement through a human-centred design lens. Prior to joining Nous, Phillip worked in the auditing arm of EY and the estimating team of a civil construction company.
- Took a human-centred design approach to modernising risk and compliance policies for a leading national insurance provider
- Developed a strategic realignment plan for a faith based financial services organisation
- Conducted an industry deep dive into skills shortages for aged care and residential construction
- Developed a digital reform strategy and implementation plan for a state dairy regulator
- Developed a framework for a state department responsible for science and innovation investment to evaluate their grant programs.
Outside of Nous
Phillip holds a Bachelor of Commerce/Engineering (Honours) from the University of New South Wales (UNSW). He was an active participant in university culture, taking up leadership roles in the Economics Society, Adventure Society and Street Team.
In his spare time...
Phillip likes to spend time with friends and family over meals or board games. Other hobbies include volleyball, photography and Japanese cars.