Polina has 15 years of experience in consulting, market research and government.
She has designed and delivered organisation-wide transformations, capability-building programs, performance reporting and program evaluation, strategic planning, engagement strategies, social and market research.
- Co-designed an organisation-wide transformation (transition to activity-based working) and a capability-building program (continuous improvement) in local government, supporting the leadership team with insights on the programs’ implementation
- Developed and facilitated leadership workshops on using strategic foresight in government scenario planning, change programs delivery and long-term strategy development
- Designed an engagement program for mining communities affected by automation, training the communities in building resilience and adapting to change
- Created integrated planning and performance-reporting frameworks in local and state government, providing a holistic understanding of organisations’ performance and guided improvement initiatives
- Set up and oversaw a global market research program providing a multinational fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) client with recommendations for product innovation and new market entry.
Outside of Nous
Polina brings private sector experience from Russia and Germany, where she helped multinational FMCG companies gain insights into their customer behaviour. In Australia, she delivered local government transformations, set up performance reporting in a state government agency and contributed to a state department’s policy development efforts.
In her consulting roles, she applied strategic foresight to support mining communities, led projects on finding solutions to agriculture protection and researched mobility’s future. Her side projects include an online course on futures thinking, facilitation of a scenarios board game at Melbourne Knowledge Week, a presentation to the UN’s working group on policy-making and co-authoring a book about the future.
Polina holds a Master of Strategic Foresight and a Master of Business Administration from the Swinburne University of Technology, as well as a Bachelor of Advertising from the International Institute of Advertising.
In her spare time...
Polina enjoys exercising, travelling, spending time outdoors with her partner and daughter, and writing on the topics about which she is passionate: personal development, leadership and futures thinking.