Rebecca is a Sydney-based Pursuit Specialist with a focus on organisational performance. Specifically, she focuses on cultural change, leadership development and strategic workforce planning.
Rebecca combines her expertise in data analysis and organisational performance to help clients make meaningful change and operationalise business intelligence in decision-making. She is also a respected facilitator and experienced in guiding others in a clear and constructive manner to make complex facilitations productive and collegiate.
- Managed assistance to the Indigenous Affairs Group in the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet as it transitioned to become the National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Managed a culture and inclusion review for an Australian Government department and helped the department implement recommendations regarding sexual harassment and assault, bullying, underperformances and absenteeism
- Managed Nous’ partnership with the New South Wales Public Service Commission to redesign the Leadership Academy for virtual delivery, including via the flagship Executive Leadership Essentials program
- Worked with the Australian Bureau of Statistics on a series of strategic workforce planning initiatives to help realise its multi-year transformation
- Developed a high-performance culture strategy for the Australian Federal Police, including developing supporting artefacts describing what high performance looks like across sworn and professional roles.
Outside of Nous
Rebecca is a Board Member of Tackle World Australia. She holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business Administration, both with First Class Honours, from the Australian National University.
In her spare time...
Rebecca loves coffee, games, puzzles and books. On the weekends you’ll find her exploring Sydney, looking for good food – and dog sightings.