Rianna is an experienced Executive & Project Assistant.
Combining her expertise in administration and project management, she excels in coordinating and supporting complex projects. With strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills, Rianna ensures the smooth delivery of tasks and deadlines. Her multi-faceted interests and zest for life contribute to a dynamic and engaging work environment.
- Worked with the Victorian Skills Authority as the project coordinator for the Wimmera Southern Mallee and the Gippsland Skills Profile, including scheduling the Taskforce and Roundtable meetings
- Assisted with the support of the evaluation of the Regional Jobs and Infrastructure Fund, one of Victorian Government’s key regional development packages, with the Department of Jobs Precincts and Regions
- Supported various Nous projects with Australian regulators across education and human services
- Provides logistical and administrative support, including scheduling interviews and consultations with multiple stakeholders as part of Nous projects
- Assisted the Nous team in a project for an international university that adopted a human-centred design approach, underpinned by analysis of the target markets and desktop research about internal market needs and preferences.
Outside of Nous
Rianna is enthusiastic about mixology. She regularly hosts gatherings where she can concoct margaritas and share good food, margaritas and laughter with friends and family.
In her spare time...
Rianna is enthusiastic about mixology. She regularly hosts gatherings where she can concoct margaritas and share good food and laughter with friends and family.