Rishi is an experienced consultant with a skillset in strategy, process optimisation, digital transformation and financial modelling.
He has a strong track record of designing and delivering client solutions – particularly in the fields of infrastructure, utilities and digital technologies. Rishi is competent in navigating complex networks of stakeholders and managing competing priorities across large-scale projects. He is adept at handling pressure, prioritising tasks, and moving projects forward pragmatically in response to implementation challenges.
- Designed the organisation structure of a newly formed state government entity
- Developed a business focused digital strategy for a major Australian university.
- Audited several public sector entities under the state government
- Developed a knowledge management strategy for all first-level courts across Victoria.
- Developed a digital innovation roadmap for Victorian land registry services.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Rishi worked as an engineer in telecommunications with a focus on infrastructure design, management and deployment. He holds a Master of Business Administration from University of New South Wales Business School and a Master of Engineering (civil and structural) from University of Melbourne. He is also a Member of Engineers Australia.
In his spare time...
Rishi enjoys reading, investing in stocks and spending time with his three-year-old cavoodle Snowy. He is an avid follower of the English Premier League, supporting Arsenal.