Rob brings more than 20 years of management and consulting experience in public health across the government, private and not-for-profit sectors.
He has a deep understanding of public health policy, organisational strategy, service and system redesign and evaluation. Rob brings extensive experience and interest in cancer control, chronic disease, patient experience, leadership and culture, and advancing equitable health and social outcomes for diverse communities.
- Worked with Australian and state governments to develop cancer control plans to reduce cancer’s impact on the Australian population
- Led a review and redesign of national veteran in-home care and support programs for an Australian Government agency
- Led the operational transformation of a large contact centre for one of Australia’s largest charities to improve service access and customer experience
- Led the scoping for feasibility of quality assurance and data governance for a national cancer screening program for an Australian Government agency
- Led the design and development of a transformation strategy for patient care and leadership for a large New South Wales health service.
Outside of Nous
Rob is passionate about healthcare and improving outcomes for vulnerable communities. This led him to work for the United Nations in Asia Pacific on public health responses to HIV and the capacity development of community-based organisations.
Rob has also held principal consultant and business lead roles at a health consulting firm, national manager of service development and clinical practice at an Australian Government agency, policy roles at the New South Wales Ministry of Health and management roles at not-for-profit organisations. He holds a Master of Public Health from the University of New South Wales and a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) from Macquarie University.
In his spare time...
Rob is an avid reader; has a keen interest in politics and history, loves travel, plays tennis (not too badly), and can often be found doting on his cavoodle Archie.