Robert has more than seven years of experience in shaping and delivering digital transformation programs.
He combines structured system analysis with advocacy for end-user needs to enhance client program outcomes. Robert has worked with state and federal governments, universities, not-for-profit (NFP) and financial services organisations. He brings expertise in user research, service design and digital business case development.
- Planned and conducted extensive user research involving interviews and surveys to help a regulator understand its users and inform service improvement initiatives
- Facilitated local council staff through co-design and user testing activities as part of the Good Design Award-winning Better Planning Approvals Project to streamline and improve local planning processes
- Led a NFP profit organisation through a design thinking process to develop its digital engagement strategy, resulting in a more timely and sustainable way to engage with disadvantaged students
- Led the user testing of an intelligence management solution for a law enforcement agency, identifying user experience enhancements and informing future system development
- Developed the pilot evaluation framework for a state-wide technology roll-out that highlighted required changes to device usage policy and distribution improvements.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Robert worked as a technology consultant at a large professional services firm, where he developed digital transformation expertise and appreciation for human-centred design.
Prior to this, he spent a year working in South Korea providing English language education access to rural elementary school students. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Information Systems from The University of Melbourne.
In his spare time...
Robert enjoys jogging along Melbourne’s creek trails and playing futsal and basketball.