Rosanna brings a warm approach to her work with clients.
Her structured way of thinking helps her to solve complex problems and engage with challenging topics. Rosanna’s particular strengths lie in engaging with a wide variety of people in different contexts to draw out insights for clients. She is particularly passionate about solving social issues in the justice sector, but also works with a wide range of education and government clients.
- Managed a project that supported an over-subscribed domestic and family violence specialist service to re-structure its workforce to better respond to women’s needs
- Led two streams of work on housing and transport to identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of work within a government infrastructure department
- Managed the development of a workforce strategy implementation plan for a complex health service facing workforce challenges, leading workshops and focus groups with staff
- Assessed the capability of the perinatal mental health workforce across England, including engaging National Health Service professionals, voluntary sector workers and people with lived experience of perinatal mental health problems
- Implemented futures methodologies to stress-test a defence programme to ensure its resilience to the challenges and opportunities of an ever-evolving world.
Outside of Nous
Rosanna was a Cambridge Blue and a leader in various outreach programs for King’s College and the University of Cambridge. She worked with a student-run homelessness charity, managing fundraising and publicity for her college. She also worked with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds in the North of England gain places at top universities as part of an access initiative run by King’s College, and has led sports sessions for adults with disabilities.
Rosanna holds a Master of Philosophy in criminological research and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychological and Behavioural Sciences from the University of Cambridge.
In her spare time...
Rosanna enjoys playing a range of sports around London, including netball and tag rugby. She loves to travel and makes the most of European summers.