Roshan is an avid problem solver with experience working alongside public, private and not-for-profit organisations.
He has consulted and worked across the technology, education and energy industries. As a naturally curious person, Roshan has found himself entranced by the world of energy, healthcare and social equity. Roshan has won awards due to his problem-solving and team-building skills. He has an uncanny ability to build winning teams and bring out the best in team members.
- Designed a strategy to increase the development and funding of the NSW data science and AI industry
- Developed a data-driven growth strategy for a not-for-profit education company
- Developed a growth and product development strategy for one of Australia’s largest Microfinance companies
- Developed an Azure-based solution to assist communities affected by the 2020 Australian Bushfire Crisis, work that was recognised as a Microsoft Protégé National Grand Finalist
- Implemented a marketing strategy for a technology business, producing an ROI of over 300%.
Outside of Nous
Roshan studied a Bachelor of Business, majoring in finance, at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). Prior to joining Nous, he interned in Ernst & Young’s Audit division, working alongside large energy organisations.
During his time at university, Roshan was the Vice President of the UTS Consulting Club, where he oversaw a team of 40 students and helped to deliver consulting services to local businesses. Roshan also competed in and won various business case competitions. Most notably, he won the Global Microfinance Case Competition, where he developed and assisted in the implementation of a growth and product development strategy for a microfinance organisation.
In his spare time...
Roshan loves spending time with his friends and family. He likes to play squash and video games and enjoys travelling. Roshan loves bushwalking with his family and dog, Benji.