Sam combines leadership experience in sectors including sport, health, aviation, urban planning and logistics with strong interpersonal skills to support clients realise their leadership potential.
Her leadership consulting experience includes facilitation, assessment, development and coaching leaders in Asia, Europe and Australasia. In public, private, and not-for-profit organisations she has also been responsible for strategy development, communications and execution aligned with purpose. Her collaborative and inclusive style maintains a clear focus on client success.
- Delivered leadership competency assessment and development, including facilitation of training, development workshops and coaching with public, private and not-for-profit clients, driving major change and growth
- Facilitated virtual and face-to face leadership development programs for global commercial organisations, focusing on leaders’ progression from emerging to established, including in key competency areas such as communication, strategy, cultural awareness, diversity and inclusion, and sales and team development
- Led strategic planning workshops and follow-up documentation and embedding of new initiatives with leaders in several national sporting organisations to improve participation rates and increase active memberships
- Conducted extensive leadership assessment centre competency analysis through executive assessment centre and coaching established leaders from multi-national organisations for development planning, senior recruitment and promotions
- Coached executive leaders to improve senior team effectiveness and to change performance outcomes through a shift in culture and customer focus.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Sam led teams and worked with leaders in Australia, the Pacific, Singapore and Germany to drive strategy and change, increase collaboration, improve communication and stakeholder management and promote thought leadership. Sam developed strong communication skills working in marketing and public affairs with the Australian Sports Commission and Swimming Australia to create innovative sports programs, at Singapore Airlines where she worked to influence stakeholders to liberate access to passenger networks, and at DHL where she led the engagement and marketing effort for the company’s top 10 worldwide energy customers.
Sam holds a Master of Business Administration and a Graduate Diploma of Psychology. She was a recipient of the Telstra ACT Young Business Woman of the Year Award, represented Australia in rowing winning a Junior World Championship and is an International Coaching Federation-accredited coach.
In her spare time...
Sam enjoys time with friends and family, running, hiking and travel. She has lived in Fiji, Singapore and Germany, and volunteered and fundraised for vulnerable communities in Asia and Africa.