Sarah is a digital and design expert who is passionate about transformative work that puts the customer at the centre.
She is adept at strategic thinking and implementation and translates complex information into compelling stories and visual representations. She thrives in collaborative environments and is passionate about human-centred design, trauma-informed practice, Agile methodologies and visual thinking. Sarah has worked for government, not-for-profit and private sector clients; and for clients in the retail, e-commerce and fast-moving consumable goods (FMCG) sectors.
- Led the design and development of information and awareness resources about domestic and family violence for women with disability using a trauma-informed co-design approach
- Led the redesign of a state government’s heavy vehicle licensing process with a focus on road safety and user experience through collaborating with drivers, employers, industry stakeholders and department staff
- Was project manager and design lead for the development of conceptual designs, and prioritised user and stakeholder requirements, for a National Credentials Platform in Australia
- Led the design of a user-centred conceptual model for conciliation services offered during workplace injury disputes
- Managed and advised on a website strategy to consolidate an Australian university’s alumni and giving websites into a single online experience.
Outside of Nous
Sarah has 15 years’ experience delivering user-centred digital solutions. She has consulted independently on a range of digital and communications projects for non-government organisations, government departments and start-ups. From 2012 to 2015 Sarah worked at World Vision Australia as a Senior Digital Project Manager on local and global initiatives. Prior to this, she worked in digital agencies servicing clients across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Sarah holds a Graduate Diploma of Communications from Victoria University and a Bachelor of Creative Arts from the University of Melbourne. She also holds an Executive Diploma of Digital Business from the Academy of Digital Business Leaders (UK) and is certified in IC Agile Project Delivery and Management and as an IC Agile Professional.
In her spare time...
Sarah is obsessed with stationery. She writes, draws, sings and plays piano, performing in ‘Sarahnades’. She is the proud companion to ginger cat Mango and aunty to three nieces and two nephews.