Shaneil is a Senior Consultant with a background in education, strategy and customer experience.
He is passionate about using creative ideas to scale the impact of businesses, not-for-profit organisations and government agencies to create a positive impact in communities.
- Led the design and delivery of process-mapping workshops with school-based staff across New South Wales to identify areas of workload burden for teachers, school leaders and administrative staff
- Facilitated discussions with senior leaders at a large vocational education provider to establish the organisational design of its new student services and community engagement functions
- Delivered a detailed benchmarking analysis of a leading Australian university’s research support services model against other top global universities
- Co-developed key performance measures and indicators with policy owners at a large Australian Government department, including conducting a rapid review of the department’s current performance, providing assurance on data inputs and testing new performance measures
- Reviewed the enterprise data strategy and overall data capability of a government agency through extensive stakeholder engagement and delivery of an agency-wide data literacy survey.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Shaneil was part of Accenture’s Customer, Sales & Service practice, where he worked in the intersection between digital, marketing and customer experience. He holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) with a Bachelor of Commerce (international business) from Macquarie University.
During his studies, Shaneil was a Senior Adviser to the Macquarie Business School, where he provided recommendations on administrative processes and student experience. He was also President of 180 Degrees Consulting at Macquarie University and continues to support the organisation’s commitment to positive social impact in a mentoring role.
In his spare time...
Shaneil enjoys travelling and learning about different cultures (especially when it concerns delicious food). He is also passionate about sports, closely following football and Formula One each season.