Shelley is an expert project coordinator, experienced in stakeholder liaison and communications.
Shelley has supported the successful delivery of numerous assignments across Australia and is highly skilled in managing complex stakeholder engagements. Shelley has provided expert assistance to the quality of document and deliverables, including published documents.
- Served as project coordinator supporting an Australian Government department to develop its vision, purpose, and corporate plan
- Project coordinated during a complicated government change, involving administrative and scheduling support
- Coordinated the scheduling of complex stakeholder consultations to develop a baseline assessment of regulatory culture for the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE) to support an uplift
- Project coordinated to develop the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Framework for the DAWE Future Drought Fund (FDF)
- Evaluated the National Energy Analytics Research Program for the Department of Industry, Science and Resources.
Outside of Nous
Shelley holds a Bachelor of Arts from La Trobe University in Melbourne.