Sophie is expert in strategy, business transformation and public policy. She works with private and public sector clients to understand their requirements and develop innovative and lasting solutions.
Clients value her ability to quickly understand their challenge and build rapport to distil unique and relevant insights for their circumstances.
- Delivered a university education strategy to improve market position by making the education offer more attractive and streamlining resources to support the revised offer
- Developed a framework to assess Australia’s science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) performance that assessed Australia’s STEM skill demand, supply and utilisation
- Designed a framework for allocation of roles and responsibilities within the Australian federation, built on a comprehensive literature review and initial application to two policy case studies
- Developed a whole-of-organisation business case for a large financial services transformation and led key projects through to full implementation to realise identified benefits
- Identified resource allocation options for the human services portfolio that identified a spectrum of funding approaches and the ability of these approaches to enable more client-centred and outcomes focused approaches to service delivery.
Outside of Nous
Sophie holds a Graduate Diploma in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne.
In her spare time...
Sophie has a keen interest in languages and travel. In between holidays she enjoys cooking, hiking and pilates.