Sudipto is a strategy and transformation advisor with 20 years of experience advising large organisations.
He specialises in four key areas: Customer strategy, including creating customer segment and customer experience strategies to drive growth, improve competitiveness and respond to structural changes; Technology strategy, including identifying opportunities and building capabilities in analytics, artificial intelligence and the internet of things; Technology-enabled transformation, including establishing, designing and accelerating large-scale multi-year programs; and Performance improvement, including rapidly identifying and delivering ambitious financial and operational targets.
- Developed the vision, key use cases and operating model to realise the business benefits of data, analytics, artificial intelligence and the internet of things for large organisations across the health, utilities and service sectors
- Created a three-year board-level strategy for the consumer and small business segments for a leading telecommunications provider in Australia
- Sourced the strategy, operating model, economics and stakeholder alignment of a multi-year ICT transformation program with a budget of over $1 billion
- Produced the investment strategy, high-level business requirements and program plan to digitally transform an organisation with 6 million customers
- Managed the program to establish a whole-of-government e-marketplace platform that transformed government procurement across $25 billion of procurement.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Sudipto was the general manager of strategy (consumer and small business) at Telstra. He was previously a principal at Boston Consulting Group in the technology and public sector practices. He was co-founder and partner at Dowling Consulting, which he helped build into a mid-sized management consulting firm with a national presence in 10 years before exiting through a trade sale.
In his spare time...
Sudipto enjoys long road trips, especially to the bush. He is a voracious reader with a special interest in philosophy, science and crime fiction.