Talei is a psychologist with expertise in organisational performance, team and leadership development.
She has experience delivering large-scale organisational development and design solutions that are evidence-based, practical and outcomes-driven. Drawing on her critical thinking and knowledge translation skills, Talei synthesises complex organisational problems, distilling key opportunities and underlying challenges for clients across a range of sectors.
- Project-managed the design, development and implementation of a national group mentoring program for early childhood teachers, targeting support, engagement and retention outcomes
- Delivered an LGBTIQA+ Employee Resource Group strategy for an American Fortune 100 corporation
- Reviewed a graduate program for a large national construction and building company, resulting in a collaboratively designed national graduate performance metric
- Managed a post-implementation review of a person-centred model of care for a large not-for-profit aged care provider
- Supported the validation of an online team assessment solution, including the development of a high performing teams toolkit.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Talei held positions in not-for-profit organisations, including as Senior Advisor in the Governance, Risk & Assurance portfolio at Anglicare Southern Queensland. Before this, she worked in building, construction and manufacturing. Talei is a registered psychologist, a member of the Australian Psychological Society and a mental health advocate for Yumm! Chocolate, a social enterprise that provides mental wellness resources on the front of every chocolate bar to start a conversation and break down stigma surrounding mental health.
In her spare time...
Talei loves being social and enjoys spending time with friends and seeing live music with her partner. When she is not socialising, she can be found gardening in her backyard.