Tim leads Nous’ Toronto office. He is an experienced management consultant and expert in higher education strategy, operating model design and service transformation.
At Nous he has delivered several seminal projects across a broad portfolio of clients and enjoys the challenge of helping clients solve difficult problems in sensitive stakeholder environments.
- Currently leading a three-year service transformation of a large Canadian university, improving the quality of services through process, people and system changes across all functions and divisions to enhance teaching quality, learning outcomes and research performance
- Managed the design and early implementation of a Canadian U15 university’s transformation to target cost efficiencies and deliver savings of more than $100 million
- Advised a Canadian U15 university on its international student pricing strategy and approach
- On behalf of four leading Australian universities, developed the operating model and business case for a first-of-its-kind collaboration project, the Sydney Quantum Academy
- Facilitated agreement on a large Ontario-based university’s future service provision and operating model and recommend the structure design and long-term service transformation roadmap.
Outside of Nous
Tim’s first career was as a professional musician, performing with and administering many of Australia’s leading orchestras and ensembles. He spent several years at the University of Melbourne, most recently working with the internal management consulting team.
Tim holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Music from the University of Melbourne.
In his spare time...
Tim enjoys good food and wine; particularly from Spain, where he tries to travel each year.