Tim uses analytical thinking to create innovative solutions to complex problems. He brings deep experience working with government departments and not-for-profit organisations, particularly in program evaluation.
Tim focuses on synthesising qualitative and quantitative insights into cogent narratives, creating concise findings and actionable recommendations.
- Co-led the development of monitoring framework for a state education department to track the progress of major school improvement initiatives and provide advice on long-term data collection
- Led the review of a not-for-profit flagship program that supported vulnerable young people through their transition into tertiary education
- Led elements of an 18-month process and impact evaluation of a $22 million federal program focused on getting young migrants into education, vocational training and employment to improve data collection, program impact and efficiency.
- Co-led the mapping of outcomes frameworks for a prominent not-for-profit organisation that was merging subsidiaries in disability, aged care and employment services
- Co-led the process evaluation of a casework program for a prominent Indigenous housing organisation using participatory engagement techniques.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous Tim held a variety of roles in a boutique consulting firm, large scale not-for-profit and advocacy organisations. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) and a Diploma of Modern Languages from The University of Melbourne.
In his spare time...
Tim enjoys cooking new dishes, eating strange and new dishes and travelling to new countries. Growing up in Melbourne he is also partial to brunch and riding a bicycle.