Zoe is an Executive & Project Assistant with a background in legal, finance, and government.
She has proven expertise as a project coordinator for Nous lead consortiums and large multi-year leadership programs, leading project stakeholder engagement and logistics. Zoe has a high attention to detail and strong organisation and communication skills. She has supported large-scale projects for clients in the public and private sectors.
- Coordinated more than 1,200 enrolments in more than 60 cohorts of the Australian Department of Defence’s largest leadership program and the associated workshop delivery and evaluation
- Coordinated consultations and design workshops with members of the judiciary, court staff, and members of the public to understand litigants’ experience to develop a new service delivery model for the Victorian Family Violence Contact Centre
- Was Learning and Project Coordinator on a multi-year leadership program for a large Australian bank
- Project coordinated a multi-industry team of Australian and international experts and engineers to develop a business case for the Victorian Government on the feasibility of an offshore wind energy industry
- Coordinated a multi-year leadership culture program for a major Melbourne hospital, responsible for cohort scheduling and coordinating the facilitation and delivery processes.
Outside of Nous
Zoe holds a Bachelor of Arts (political science – international relations) from University of Queensland and a Diploma of Management from Deakin University.