Lauren brings over 13 years’ experience in consulting to solve clients’ complex strategic and business performance challenges.
She has deep expertise in organisational design, innovation processes and culture, strategic planning and business transformation. Lauren now applies her consulting mind to Nous’ Marketing and Design function. Her approach is to blend customer analytics and innovation techniques to drive brand development, product and service innovation, and client engagement.
- Led a major program of work to refocus a marketing and sales function following a restructure; including developing a performance framework, a three-year strategic plan and a marketing service model
- Developed a strategy to transform the retail environment on a major university campus; involving ethnographic and quantitative research to understand student and staff needs, financial modelling of retail performance and collaborative co-design workshops
- Assisted a leading university to streamline its processes; spanning a broad range of university functions including marketing, research, student services and human resources
- Developed a new employment brand and a supporting communications approach for a financial services provider
- Led change communication for a large transformation project undertaken by a national energy retailer.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Lauren worked as a human capital consultant at Mercer. She has also worked as a customer insights consultant at Forethought.
In her spare time...
Lauren has a keen interest in art, design and the psychology of creativity. She is always looking for new ideas and sources of inspiration for her work – preferably while travelling.