Sally is an Organisational Psychologist who delivers person-centred solutions to enhance individual and organisational effectiveness.
She combines an analytical approach with an understanding of human behaviour drivers to design evidence-based and pragmatic solutions. Sally partners with clients across sectors and brings expertise in leader assessment and development, organisational design, change management and culture transformation. With expertise in stakeholder engagement and facilitation, Sally’s engaging personal style and intellect drives consensus in various stakeholder environments.
- Partnered with Australian Government agencies to identify high-potential Executive Level 2 (EL2) staff through a comprehensive leadership assessment process, assessing current leadership capability and readiness for more senior roles
- Built senior leadership capability across the Australian Public Service through facilitating effective, fit-for-context development programmes across multiple agencies
- Delivered training on understanding domestic and family violence (DFV) and intersectionality to frontline staff of a Queensland Government department to support them to deliver a more person-centred response for people experiencing violence
- Delivered a culture assessment and culture change programme for a state policing service, focussing on the organisation’s culture in addressing DFV
- Led change management for an organisation-wide transformation to implement business process redesign, governance frameworks delivery, organisational capability uplift and organisational function redesign.
Outside of Nous
Outside of Nous, Sally commits time to her other passion – playing the violin. She is the Concertmaster and President of the Brisbane Concert Orchestra, performing throughout the year in Brisbane and Southeast Queensland.
Sally holds a Master of Organisational Psychology from the University of Queensland, a Bachelor of Applied Science (Honours in psychology) from RMIT University, and a Bachelor of Science (psychology) from the University of Melbourne. She is an Organisational Psychologist and is accredited in a range of psychometric assessments.
In her spare time...
When not at work or playing the violin, Sally enjoys spending time with her chocolate Labrador, training in the swimming pool, and trying out new recipes in the kitchen.