Grace is an experienced and trusted consultant, working alongside clients in tackling some of their most important and complex challenges, with a particular focus on health and human services. She brings experience in policy development as well as implementation, and a track record in translating strategy into successful execution.
She is an empathetic communicator and takes a collaborative approach to problem-solving. Grace draws out clients’ expertise, synthesises disparate research and ideas into clear insights and brings diverse stakeholders along for the journey to create meaningful and impactful outcomes.
- Managed the development and finalisation of Western Australia’s (WA) State Disability Strategy through significant consultation with people with disability, as well as other key stakeholders to build a strategy that supports a more inclusive WA
- Managed a Functional and Efficiency Review of a government agency, leading the analysis of functional areas and staff and stakeholder engagement; and the development of the agency’s operating model and transformation plan to realise the implementation of the review’s recommendations
- Supported redesign of how the WA Government operates in a high-profile region, facilitating cross-government senior executives to identify bold but practical solutions
- Managed implementation of the inaugural season of the WA Football League Women (WAFLW), completing the female football talent pathway to ensure transition of talented female footballers to the AFLW
- Developed an outcomes-based, state-wide service delivery model and commissioning strategy for a government department.
Outside of Nous
Grace has a breadth of experience in a range of sectors, with previous roles in strategy, marketing, and academia; all of which cut across some of our most critical points of social connection: sport, culture and the arts, and social policy. She is a passionate advocate for women in sport (both playing and administrating). She also holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in history and politics and international relations from the University of WA.
In her spare time...
Grace is an avid traveller, hockey player and Fremantle Dockers tragic.