Julia is a Director with experience supporting clients across the public and private sectors in government, utilities, infrastructure, transport, higher education, and products industries.
Julia has worked with clients to deliver implementation support, business transformations, policy changes, operational excellence programs, strategic development, procurement reviews, technology alignment strategies, strategic due diligence, efficiency and profitability modelling. Clients and colleagues value Julia’s positive and pragmatic working style.
- Developed a pricing review and implementation plan, including a forward-looking and evidence-based pricing strategy, for a port operator
- Redesigned a client-centric service delivery model and developed an implementation plan for NSW Gambling Help
- Developed a tender response, including a practical transition plan to manage the acquisition of a new transport contract, for a transport operator
- Conducted a comprehensive review of an independent system operator’s governance arrangements and analysed alternative models
- Developed an ICT strategy and implementation plan to improve a government organisation’s digital engagement, helping it better leverage data and respond to changing expectations.
Outside of Nous
Before Nous, Julia supported clients to achieve results across the utilities, government and products industries. She also has experience interning at the Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership, CTR Market Research (Shanghai) and IAG.
Julia holds a Master of Management and a Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences from the University of Sydney. While at university, Julia was president of the Master of Management Society and a student representative on the Graduate Studies Board.
In her spare time...
Julia enjoys spending time with family, cooking, travel and reading. When she gets the chance, she also enjoys having a go at fly fishing and wine making.