Nic combines strategic insight with an appreciation of the need for complementary qualitative and quantitative analysis.
He has experience across the UK, Canada, and Australia and in a wide range of sectors. Clients value his broad perspectives and his ability to translate strategic goals into an actionable path forward. Nic leads Nous Proud, Nous’ LGBTQ+ network, in the UK.
- Managed the provision of strategic support to a Whitehall department to help them understand the opportunities and threats that they and their stakeholders face as the UK emerges from COVID-19
- Partnered with the Association of Chief Executives to develop The CEO in Government, an analysis of the role of public body CEOs, and managed the forthcoming companion report on public body chairs
- Worked with UK universities to refine their student value propositions and pricing strategies to ensure that that could attract the best mix of students
- Supported government agencies to re-prioritise their resourcing and redesign their organisational structures to provide effective, efficient and appropriate services that align with government priorities
- Managed an multinational organisation’s redesign to re-orient resourcing towards their global footprint while meeting stringent financial targets.
Outside of Nous
Nic holds a Master of Philosophy (socio-legal research) from the University of Oxford. He also holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours), a Bachelor of Arts and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the Australian National University and is enrolled as an Australian Lawyer at the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory. He is a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner.
In his spare time...
Nic loves to explore and try new things. After learning Italian during the lockdowns, his explorations often have some limoncello on the side.