Tony is an experienced human resources leader with expertise building organisational performance through people strategy; leadership, talent and executive development; culture change; diversity; and learning and development.
Tony brings over 25 years of experience operating at senior levels in industries undergoing significant change across the public and private sectors, including education, tourism, aviation, and banking and finance.
- Advised on the design of senior leadership programs for a top four Australian bank to address findings from a risk culture assessment
- Led a review of board performance for a leading private university
- Led the design and delivery of risk culture discovery workshops for a top four Australian bank
- Led the design of a comprehensive leadership development program for a global retailer operating across Australia
- Led the development of a sector wide narrative for diversity and inclusion for the NSW Public Service Commission and subsequently led the development of change tools to embed flexible work practices for the NSW Public Service Commission.
Outside of Nous
Tony’s career experience prior to Nous includes leadership, capability and culture change roles at Westpac and Qantas. He established the Westpac/AFR 100 Women of Influence Awards.
Tony holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) from the University of New South Wales and is a Human Synergistics Culture Coach and graduate of the Practitioner of Change Program at Qantas.
In his spare time...
Tony enjoys spending time admiring his Blue Mountains garden, even doing some gardening on occasion. He is a keen traveller and relishes walks with his partner Nick and dog Buddy.