Nathalie is a senior digital, design and customer strategy leader who works collaboratively with organisations to explore how digital and design can help them achieve their potential; reach their objectives; and best serve their customers, supporters and communities.
She has led many successful digital, design and customer experience projects across financial services, not-for-profit organisations (NFPs), communications and youth services. Nathalie is also passionate about building the capacity of organisations and teams to find new ways of working in an increasingly digital world.
- Designed and delivered an award-winning initiative for one of Australia’s leading banks that brought together technology, service, product and brand to leverage the bank’s application program interface and deliver unprecedented customer re-activation results and exceptional customer experience
- Co-led the redesign of Australia’s biggest online youth mental health service, resulting in a 27% increase in the number of young people seeking help from the service
- Developed and implemented the digital, content and supporter strategy for Australia’s fastest growing and most influential climate communications organisation, resulting in 30% growth in supporter community within 12 months
- Established and implemented the social servicing, marketing and technology capabilities for Australia’s most recommended bank, leading to consistent recognition for industry best practice
- Led the user research, design and digital strategy for a leading global leadership program for young people
Outside of Nous
Nathalie has worked as a senior digital, marketing and design professional in financial services and NFPs, as well as in strategy and design roles in consulting and global agency networks. She has a strong track record of developing and implementing new capabilities within organisations, building high performing and motivated teams, and delivering complex cross-functional projects.
Nathalie is regularly invited to speak on emerging trends in marketing technology, service design and social and content strategy; and is currently a mentor at EnergyLab, a Sydney-based accelerator focused on new business and technological initiatives to move Australia and the world toward 100% clean energy solutions.
In her spare time...
Nathalie runs a fortnightly live music event in a candlelit warehouse in inner Sydney, and can often be found at farmer’s markets, gigs, quoting the West Wing or adventuring with family.